Mari Koegelenberg Creations

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

More Snowy Inspiration...

To cheer up those cold winter days...here are some more beautiful creations by my Creative Team and the girls at the Digichick!

w1-090112-cinna

Week 1 - 365 Days by Cinna

Attitude-is-everything-jenni

Attitude is everything by Jenni

Bday-Fairy-JPEG-600-amandam

Birthday Fairy by Amanda Miller

snow-cutie-web-amandar

Snow Cutie by Amanda Rasband

SmileInBloom_small-sinead

Smile in Bloom by Sinead

brr3-marie

Brrrr...by Marie Diaz

and from the girls at TDC...Look here...

bootsweb-ann

Boots by Ann

Winter-Wonderland4-michelle

Winter Wonderland by Michelle

Jude-and-mommy-in-snow_web-kelleigh

Jude and Mommy by Kelleigh

And I just have to share my desktop for January...I could not resist!

mkoegelenberg-snowkisses-desktop001-1920x1203

Aren't they handsome? We had so much fun in the snow...my dd was soaking wet but that did not stop them for one moment! I have loads of snowy photos to do layouts with and the perfect kit to do it with! :)

mkoegelenberg-snowkisses

Snow Kisses is available HERE

Have a wonderful Winter's Day!

No comments: